Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Im a Heartbroken Owl.

So there I was at 2 in the morning, sitting in front of my computer desk. Of course Facebook and Youtube were up. On Youtube Hank Green's newest Harry Potter song was playing, very quietly mind you. Remember it is 2 in the morning. And I cant help but think how true that is. The song I mean. That must be how every Harry Potter book lover must feel. I know all I want to do is jump right inside of Jo's head and live there forever. I'd even room with Peeves if thats what it would take. What would you do?

My sleeping pattern is wicked screwed up. I wake up at noon almost everyday and fall asleep at aroud 2 or 3 in the morning. Not that I have a problem with that. I like being somewhat nocturnal. Like and owl. The only thing wrong with that is I have to be so quiet.

Are all boys scum? I was supposed to be with this boy that I was in love with once school starts up again. We talked about it in March and he was willing to wait too. We still talked everyday and texted each other and I considered us together, just without the label. And then, last month he tells me he started to get a crush on this girl. He asked her how she felt about him and she says "i rly like u. it would b kool if we went out". Seriously? Come on. And he choose her. He could've had me but he decided that he had a girl that he didnt have to wait for and he was going to be with her. Now me and this guy still talk everyday. He is one of my bestfriends. But its still hard to hear about him and his girl. Because I still want to be his girl. Should I give up on him? Im not sure that Im ready to.

No comments:

Post a Comment